Woah, my god manz.. can you believe it.. There's still like so many projects undone!!!!! Arghhh! Help manz! Now's for Management due this Wed, Econs due dunno when, Frontpage is like after Chinese New Year.. and Oral Comm too.. and some more on Harry Potter! I'm like a non Potter fan.. so dead lah.. haiz.. sadded.. Listening to the Cd borrowed from the school's library.. so nice!! It's Richard Clayderman cd.. Ahhh... Relaxing.. hahaha! Now gotta chiong for Management speech and AFA LIFO FIFO WAC .. AFR AND SO MANY MORE! I think I might just ... fail manz.. so difficult.. can't understand a single term.. and... all the tutorials for this week I haven't done and so many things! I just got home like half an hour ago manz! aiyo... jia lat manz. and the Kannan haven't tell us who won the money to globalise for ICA 3! All liers wan sia.. she n tt BAdri the same.. I think our class is the only class that haven't got back the Stats ICA 1. Next week is ICA 2 already. SO MANY ICAs SO MANY PROJECTS SO LITTLE TIME TO SLEEP! What the hell manz?! 19th to 21st is NYP's open house.. Haven't decide whether to go anot.. donnie keeps asking me to go.. but I'll be alone! so poor thing manz. haiz.. ok lah.. Wanna go do up everything already. Class starts at 3 tmr and meeting up at one to rehearse for Management presentation on wed. haiz.. shag ji puah sia.

<< Home