Boy, have I had a long day. Like I said, I woke up pretty early this morning, and I just reached home an hour ago, and finally. Gees, I'm so exhausted.
Okay. So french class was not bad. I got back my test results that I pia-ed the last minute. I got an 83/100. The oral part was a major disappointment. I got like 14/20! Stupid manz. I deteroriated. Last time when I had my test I got 90! Sigh. Sad manz. I still got one more! I shall buck up buck up buck up!
Hah. You guys probably can't imagine what I've done to PL. I just ignored him completely! hahahaha! I wore skirt to class today and when he came in he asked "you going party later ah?" And I was like giving him "the look" and said no. HAHA. I was quite cold towards him. HAH. Who ask him la, want to make me angry. Whenever he asked me something I just gave him a super short one word answer or just ignored him completely. LOL. I think he's trying to avoid me already. WHICH is good. I don't like the way he keeps "touching"[puts his hands on my shoulders and back.. NOT that kind of touch.] me. It's uber gross.
After class, I met ah man at Newton MRT. We went esplanade to actually pia GSC together. HOWEVER, it wasn't a really a fruitful one. We were like surfing the net and stuff. My part.. I'm so gonna die on it manz. Je deteste des projects!
The library closed like at 9? Sheesh. And we have to make our way out. Then we went to find a toilet.. that we hoped that no one will be there. HAAAHAHA so that we can zi lian ma... hee. The esplanade one was like over packed.. And ah man suggested that we go MS. -.- Just to take pictures manz.. can you imagine? Goodness. So we went there. There's really not a single soul there manz. LOL. Stayed there for a while and then we went home. Sheesh. I'm so beat. I wanna sleep already. Nite people! (:
Labels: french test results and tired...

<< Home