sighs. i've been in school for more than 12 hours. tmd. feeling so vexed up... over so many things! i feel so scared now manz, the oversensitive thing isn't me at all, it's the truth! omg.. i'm like so dead la.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Previous Posts
- oh my god. just look at the time! 7.36.. AM!!! Wha...
- aiya. stupid blogger don't let me upload pictures....
- oh no manz, zhe yi xia wan dan le, i really invite...
- i think i created trouble. shucks.
- after reading jii's blog, i've got nothing to say ...
- omg. it's the weekend again! Can't believe how tim...
- siao liao... tomorrow's test... 10% from ib = bye ...
- idiot. hate that idiot. today, seriously, I sped....
- I still feel devastated over the lost A&F jacket, ...
- it's gone... forever. Goooodbye.I feel soooo sad!...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home