Right. Blogging so early in the morning.. Not really my style but seriously i have no idea why i'm blogging so early. Alright shucks. Today is the day. The day i didn't really want it to come, came. sighs! I didn't sleep well last night, and have been tossing and turning, despite the exhaustion i had yesterday from walking the whole of CT. Part of it was due to me being hungry and the other half was that I was nervous.
I kept telling myself that everything's gonna turn out fine, but it looks like my brain isn't absorbing this 5 words. When I close my eyes, imagination started to appear and then run wild... My god.. the mind is something that is really hard to control. Xuan xuan is always telling me that but I told him that it could be overcome.. BUT now I know how he feels. Sighs. This is super irritating... I really don't want to think about it anymore. I wanna just go and get it over and done with. I don't know why am I behaving like this, but it's really "jin tui liang nan".
Mentioned that I wanna go swimming last week but until today I haven't even touch a drop of pool water. -.- It's best if there's a swimming pool downstairs, so that I don't need to walk all the way to the Bedok Swimming Complex. Well, there is a pool downstairs.. "a puddle of water" accumulated from the heavy rain last night.. Lucky furry friends.. they get to bathe. The weather looks quite good today =X=X or I shouldn't even talk about it. Later rain again =x =x =x
SIGHS! Stupid stubborn pimple still doesn't wanna come out! It's like bruised, but I think it's actually blood + toxins. I don't dare to go squeeze it out, especially when I'm going out. ARGH. My dad has been plucking his white hair.. my goodness.. damn vain. Last Sunday he threatened me to help him pluck his white hair.. otherwise I kiss my allowance goodbye. See where got father like that one?!! Idiot.
Walaoeh I'm like really so damn sian with the lack of sleep manz.. I've never slept past 10am ever since holidays started. SIAN.
Labels: morning blues

<< Home