I'm back from KL !!!
Gosh I didn't have the time to blog the whole of last week at all !
Anyways merry x'mas to all, I hope all of you had fun on the public holiday (except WH, I know.. book in day = sian alot of halves). And to all who texted me to wish me merry xmas, I received them, but didn't reply cos there was no reception and my mobile was dying off and I didn't bring my charger... Whole lot of excuses but they are true ! :D
I will blog once I get the pics on hand (from jiii) and blog about the Chinatown, the KL/Penang trip. It was FUN FUN FUN !!! At least I didn't regret going to M'sia this time. :D I got what I wanted !!! WOOO HOOOOO~~~ TANG XIN FENG BAO DVD !!!!!
Lastly, thanks a lot WH for the treat last Sunday !
Labels: just a short post, merry xmas 2008 to all

<< Home