Nowadays domestic workers are horrible. From what I heard from WL yesterday, they really zao fan already. Cannot trust them at all. Yesterday while waiting for time to pass, I was waiting in the van outside AF and I happened to see a man waiting for someone just in front of the van. Then a few minutes later, he walked across the road and met up with this lady, from her pattern and all that kind of stuff... It's obvious that she is a domestic worker, and apparently she is having "yiu hui" with that man during working hours lor. =x
He passed her a bag of stuff and talked a bit and kissed goodbye and came back again, kissed her goodbye. =/ Aiya ok la I mean it's not that they cannot fall in love or what cos coming back to the point, they are still human beings, they need love and all... Just that ... I don't know how to say, it's like it's very inappropriate and they create the "cheap" impression like they come here not to exactly work but to find men.
Labels: my tots

<< Home