Friday, January 20, 2006

Can't remember when was the last time I came blogging.. Was quite sometime, I think. Hmmm... Today's NYP open house and lotsa school kids came here. Hahaha.. And men donnie were like going back to those boring school days and we came to a conclusion that we're gonna wear our sec school uniform to school tomorrow. Hahahah.. It'll be super interesting! Can't wait. I just came home from Marine Parade, and I saw my tuition friend in Esprit and I can't remember her name! It was like so long ago since I saw her. Sigh. I bought 2 hairpins and a box of rubber bands too. Cost me $7.80 in total sia. Walao! I'm bankrupt ler lah. Oh yeah. Yesterday was the management presentation and I think we did quite well.. now.. We still have like 3 projects to rush and EXAM TIME!!!! and Eve done up my hair which looks super "shu nu"(lady-like) ... that's why you see me finding hair clips and stuff. HAhahaha.. I'm becoming so "gu-niang" already manz. Yucks. I also got back my Stats today, after so many weeks of Badri delaying and forgetting.. and I got 24/25. Sigh. It was so "yuan wang" to have that 1 mark missing. shit manz. I changed it! Badri told me to slap myself. haha. Of course I didn't slap lah.. he then must slap himself to remind himself to get the papers.
*kailan getting cold* [munching kailan]
I read her updated profile in friendster and I really felt good for her cos she found herself so many friends. I wanted to like make up with her but thinking back of what they have done really puts me off. So.. I don't know.. Let nature takes its course then. "sui yuan"...
Oh.. and today.. is the ONLY day that no need to do tutorial cos tomorrow is lab lesson. hee:)
*NO more kailan ler*
We might just shock Terrence Ong tomorrow. hahahaha!