Ever felt that whenever there are times that you need that "someone" to be there for you when you're feeling bad? Yea friends and all but the special one hasn't really appear. And I don't know if I'm looking forward to it. I just feel that sometimes.. I feel empty. Like lack of something in my life, and I'm not sure what is lacking. Friends? Perhaps. Cos I'm that kind who has tons of friends. Good close friends.
I can't imagine there are actually things that had occured for the past 8 to 9 months. It's been quite tough for me. It's like the first.. then the second.. and then now alone. I feel that it's a pity that it can't go on. Well. You still have to move on right? No point turning back to more yesterdays. It brings much worries and unhappiness. Why not look forward to tomorrows? I think I'm not good in dealing in terms of relationship. It's just the mind.
Last night I had a good talk with Evelyn. She's really nice. I told her my problems about PL and she had the same sentiments as me! And we have secrets! HAHAHA. Shhhhh. =X
I really felt better when I shared my thoughts with her, cos apparently she knows PL longer than me and can understand more about him - character-wise. I don't look forward to the next outing he's organising.. Cos what I think is that, the outing is just meant for those for want understand each other better as in the ones that are interested in some people. SO it's PL and YY. I was quite surprised that Evelyn said she felt that YY likes the xxxnxxx. I was like "moi aussi manz". So I realised I'm not the only one. ah man, evelyn and me. Who else? Can you imagine? I'm that sensitive. Sheesh.
Sighs. I'm actually so bored to hit the books and projects. I don't understand. Why is it like when the time to slack, it's really slack. And when time to get busy, EVERYTHING just come together at one time. It's really heavy.. as in more like a burden. Exam timetable's gonna come out like tomorrow, exams will be round the corner, and I seriously hope I can do well in IM, cos if not, I'm gonna die like real soon.
Will the someone be here for me?
Labels: talk.

<< Home