Okay people, do me a favor. VOTE.
Question is: Should I go talk to my manager?
I feel VERY VERY UNHAPPY TODAY. In the morning was still FINE, but then my colleague was LATE and she expected me to sign in for her in the computer, but somehow it won't work cos I wasn't sure of how it works as I double click it it didn't work. So this was still okay.
After that, I went for my break for 30 minutes, and came back and she went at 4. Customers were flooding the place like shit lor! Peak hour manz! And I'm all alone. Yea, I mean I'm getting familiar of where the stocks are kept, and already getting the hang of my job. But to serve 3 customers at one go, ISN'T gonna to work out BECAUSE there is only ONE YU HUI. I took all the things out that the customers wanted to look at, but I couldn't leave the products there, in case it got missing. After asking a few questions, she didn't buy, and another family asked me to take out the crystals, and they didn't buy, and another asked me to show him this and that and this and that... I couldn't take it anymore I just called her to come back. I was already damn fed up with her already. Still the customer needed gift wrapping service and there are MORE customers waiting for me to serve them.. Walao, tell me la! What to do? THIS.. NEVERMIND...
I was recommending my favourite product pieces to customers and seriously, they are pretty sellable and popular! So I sold the double ring one, which is one of my favourite classic pieces, and then she told me don't sell that cos if sell that then what to sell for the rest of the days? She told me to sell the more ex wan cos the customer can afford it. -.- Come on, I mean like you need to know what the customer suits best and if it doesn't look nice, it'll definitely suck. I mean I've gotta be honest, I don't like to lie to customers, I hate it. NEVERMIND... Still got..
Then there was once I was halfway serving a customer, and then she said after I finished serving this customer I go for break. I said ok lor. After this customer, there was another customer that called me and I had to attend to her what, right? Cannot like say "Eh sorry ah, now my break time, you wait for me to come back then serve you ok?" Siao lor. I attended to her and I knew my colleague wanted to go for break already and I told her if she want she can go first, I'll go later. But I dunno why she didn't go. No one's stopping her lor.. She's biggest there, what she says counts. She wanna go she go lor... I mean I can always either skip or have dinner later what.
There was this taiwanese customer, I think.. She bought the tennis bracelet and came back to change for a pair of stud earrings and a ring. Normally our earring products have a plastic stud behind and the customer didn't want it! So by right the customer should go home and slowly take out but she insisted that we take out for her. So my colleague did, and when she didn't have anymore strength, she asked me to do it. I told her use scissors to cut, she said "you try lor.. cannot then use others" sounds as if she didn't believe me at all.. I proved her wrong. I cut it and took it out, stick it back to the box and voila! Wrapped nicely in a pillowcase box. When they came back from upstairs, they went off, and came back a moment later. She took out the box, made a big fuss saying that the earrings was very tight, and the other was very loose and insisted to change a new pair cos the other one got abit crooked. TA MA DE LA! You know what my colleague told her not? She said that she didn't check, then she gave it to me to open it, and then is I put back wan.. YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? PUSHING THE FUCKING BLAME ON ME!!!!! When I stick it back, it was like any other ordinary earring. Nothing ususal at all. The thing is, she told her that I was the one who took it out, and force it in. WTF LOR!! Walao.. That time already damn du lan liao manz... Can't stand it anymore. I already told her that I didn't force it in.
Another is, the showcase cupboard. My goodness.. The thing is like useless manz... Screws came off and it screwed me up. I was wondering why the bloody door won't close, and it was because of the leather chain that was intact with the door. It was stuck there. I forced it cos I was desperate to lock it cos customers were waiting for me. Sighs. Then my colleague came and told me that the string was stuck and when she took out, it had a little mark on it as it kenna giap, but it was something quite minor, and she said "buay sai buay liao" means cannot sell already. My GOD!!! It's only the string lor, after that I went back to the showcase and adjust it and it looked more like normal. Crystals didn't chip what.. only the string... She go make a big fuss... Sighs!
When I finished serving the customer, I told her that I should go for my break now, and you know what she said? "Wah, now 8.15 liao you go for 1 hour then by the time you come back I no need go eat already, all close liao." I was like wtf lor, I told her to go first she don't want, now like my business lidat. tmd. She then retorted, "next time you don't go for your break so late la." I mean it doesn't matter if I go or don't go, cos I didn't intend to go when I'm working.
I came back 20 minutes earlier so she can go for her break, but who knows she went for her break.. leaving the counter with nobody at all. OKAY... I don't quite get it but it sounds.. WEIRD.
So I'm thinking if I should go talk to my manager about it. But I were to go tell him all these, I fear he will go talk to her and I mean make situation awkward. I still have a month plus to go you know.. 2 months, to be precise. Sighs. I'm soo screwed. I hate my job.
Please people, help.
Labels: farking screwed up job

<< Home