Thursday, September 06, 2007

I can't believe the day just turn to night! Sheesh! It's like so fast! Anyway. I think I haven't blogged for a couple of day huh.. And well... Basically I spent my Tuesday night with the incredible jiji.. lol. I got off work half an hour earlier and by right supposedly 1 hour but due to the overwhelming customers with the very last minute... I had to help my colleague to serve the customers... As there were SO many customers, I kinda "shou mang jiao luan" and I forgot to stamp the chop on the certificate or warrenty as you called it.. I hope her crystal doesn't fall off. After that I told my colleague about it and she was kinda pissed off. I mean it was my carelessness that I forgot to do it, but who is she to get pissed with me manz? I told my manager about it he also never say anything but she was like "how can you forget!? Aiyo..! Blur leh!"

But before that ji ji came to have dinner with me, and we went back to the Japanese restaurant that me and yong yong went to the other time. I tried the Ugani set, well.. I'm kinda sick of it but it's definately nicer than tiong bahru's. =/ After that I went back to work awhile which I mentioned above, but actually I went downstairs to talk to my another colleague but initially find my manager but he went smoking... So I chatted with her a while before going up to serve the customers.

It was a last minute decision that we decided to go watch Ratatouille, and it was uber nice! Got my french name inside leh! And she's the female chef. Woo~ "Colette". There's like so many dvds I'm gonna get.. Transformers, Disturbia, Simpsons, Fantastic 4, Ratatouille etc etc. Ji ji got the tix at cine first [I asked her to try there instead of GV@PS] then I meet her after work. Caught the 930 show. I've never watched a movie at this time of the day before. Quite an experience. HAHAHA. Cos it's like the show officially ended at 1130 and we had to chiong for the train and bus. I was damn lucky, I caught the last train from Somerset. HAHAHA! What a exhausted night it was! That friday and monday, I saw this same guy taking train at Somerset and for both times we stood beside each other! My god, it's freaky huh! How many times you get to stand beside the same person twice?

Wednesday was my off day and in the noon I went for my driving lessons and I was late about 10 minutes, and then mommy drove to woodlands to feed Pepper [if you can recall, she's the stoopid doggie] and let her shh shh and da bian :S My mom told me that from the time I went to the toilet until I came out she already relief herself already and I was like, huh, so fast... Can't blame the poor pup, she haven't been to the loo for 2 days! My cousin isn't in Singapore, that's why. I took some pics I'll post it later, decided to split the entry into 2 cos it's getting too lengthy. I slept really early, like 2056 hours, cos I was super tired.

Got up at 7, got prepared to go to office and I was actually almost late. I didn't really lose my way as I claimed initially, just that it's quite a distance from Tiong Bahru Plaza, and the fact that I was running late. 850. I was supposed to be there at 9. I hurried and I queued for a cab at the taxi stand and prayed real hard for the cabs to come. The train was exceptionally SLOW this morning. Sheesh! Or maybe I was too panicky that's why. When I reached there, it was just nice. I talked to the uncle on the way and he was quite nice! Hahaha. Not all cabbies are nice, I suppose.. Not a chionger for cabs :p

It was training day today and how lucky. I was in different groups from other interns and was grouped with staff of different outlets. The training workshop was very enriching, I must say, and Priscilla did a wonderful job. By right it should be boring but I found it enjoyable. I get to hear from others as in their encounters with customers during group sharing session, and I get to present! I feel confidence's growing! :D

They had catering services for our meals. It was quite horrid cos I went on eating. The food was nice, but I felt sinful! It was like a morning break, then an hour later lunch break then 2 hours later tea break and there were food! I just kept eating! They're like... feeding pigs non stop manz! But the milk tea was uber nice. "gao gao" wan. If there was ice and pearls it'd make good pearl milk tea.

The session ended really quickly, which I didn't hope for it to end cos it was way too interesting, unlike boring lectures in school. I quickly texted ji ji and told her I'd meet her at her workplace there, well, again this is kinda imprompt-tu.. We shopped around the new mall and it's quite dead, but managed to buy a pair of shoes for work, and went home. We cam-whored in the toilet and that place is kinda freaky! The water from the automatic sink kept coming out like seconds after seconds.. EEE. Scary. Oh mi tuo fo.

So we went home. And I'm uber full. I can't even finish the awful chocolate pancake. It sucks manz. Waffle Town's still the best. Next time bring you go la, since you work so near there.

Alrighty, time to upload the pics!

Labels: ,