FINALLY! I'M FINALLY HOME!!! OMIGOD. MY LEGS HURTS LIKE SHIT!
I think I must dread work. Cos the more I dread, the better it gets. (:
I think I'm sensitive, but I feel that the staff at centrepoint hates me. I feel much better and like myself when I'm being transferred at taka. Evelyn don't sound as bad as they claimed to be. She's nice.
I SOLD A LOT OF CRYSTALS TODAY! WOO~ *proud* I seriously have this sense of satisfaction manz. Walao. I feel incredibly GREAT!
I really can't stand standing. My feet are going numb and blisters are emerging almost every part of my feet. Sheesh. When I went for my dinner break about 8 plus, the staff canteen was closed, and I had to buy something from outside, I had a chocolate roll and barley for dinner and I was sitting pathetically outside the toilet. -.- Damn sad right. I always find the very weird places for me to sit down and rest my poor feet. And then talked to the toilet aunty cleaner. Sadded la.
Then... I went back. Evelyn went to the toilet and I was left all alone in the concessionary to mend the place. Suddenly this couple came and the lady was damn fussy la, but she's very nice. She was trying and trying and then kept complaining and stuff.. I think the man [the husband] he like keep asking me weird questions like when's my birthday, where I stay, wanna keep in contact next time meet for coffee and stuff, and ask me if I got boyfriend... Walao.. He even like showed me where he work lor! WTH, not interested la! Then he said he wanna intro me to a billionaire who owns 10 sports cars and he is 38! Wah.. You're talking to a future tai tai huh! *vomits* I was like saying.. Hahaha.. no la.. I still young.. nevermind.. LOL. Siao ah.. Wishful thinking ah! HAhahaha.. I think got tai tai to be I also don't want lor. Stupid only la. Chey!
When I was coming back, hoping so much to have a place to sit in the train and stupid manz.. at this time of the day.. Still so many people... The person in front of me got up and I can sit, then this aunty suddenly emerge from dunno where and chop the seat.. What the hell la.. Stupid aunty. Chek arc. Not I never jing lao zun xian lor, but she damn ass la. Haiz.
I see people got boyfriend shopping with them I jealous sia. I working lor! And no boyfriend... Sob :(( Dear god, please make some "bad looking" guys appear tomorrow! Even if I don't get to talk to them I get to bio ma, right! HAHAHAH.
Full shift tomorrow. Anyone free please visit me at level one at TAKA. Ciao!
Labels: TAKA WOO HOOO

<< Home