Saturday, August 11, 2007

Today marks the end of my not-so beautiful Saturday.
I'm gonna spend my time watching tv and sleeping. My panda eyes are getting from bad to worse!
This morning, I went to school for ED DAY which was kinda scary. Everyone was nervous! One of the judges fell asleep while our group was presenting, but visual aids were GOOD. Thanks to HS. Then, chionged home and get changed and daddy sent me to AF. After all the projects, I don't feel good, cos exams are round the corner and IPP is 2 days after exams. I felt that I've done my best, but still not yet the very best. I'm just NO GOOD.

Met Eric and Nopp on the ground floor, and chat a while before I went up. He came back! Hahaha! I got uber excited la, but I was quite embarrassed as I had my make up on I didn't wash it away cos no time already and at that time I haven't do my french homework =X, I didn't dare to gaze "the other side". He's so sweet! He brought donuts back from aussie and they were good! tres tres delicious! Woo~ I took the one with the colorful one. Hee. I forgot to take picture of it manz, kinda regret it. Next week's the last lesson already, and I feel kinda sad, cos he's not going to continue.
I went home with Evelyn by train and we talked alot HAHAHA about the who la. I just like her. She's so nice! Like a da jie jie to me, it's like I can talk to her about anything. (:
Feeling physically beautiful externally is no use at all. Afterall, it's the internal that's the most important. Sheesh. Why am I saying this? -shakes head-
I need to do something to boost my confidence.
because... I blame myself for things that goes wrong.
Ultimately, I'm indecisive and just a pure idiot.

Labels: