mak tou was enjoying herself by putting her legs on my lap.. -.- it's payback time... MY TURN! -evil grins-
Me and me gradparents. HAAHAHAH. So sad manz. They stayed over for the past 2 nights. hee.
I AM SO PISSED!!!!!!!!
Today's tutorial was DAMN long-winded la. Stupid tu tou... Kept talking and yapping non stop.I swear I hate all the drivers in Singapore. Bloody hell. My instructor brought me to BEdok Reservoir, further than usual. So I drove. Drrrrive.... Cars overtook me as usual, not because I was slow, they are just bloody impatient. So incident 1, I almost met an accident. I was turning to the left, I remember, and I was about to make the turn, the other side of the car should let me pass before he drive turn into the same lane. BUT HE DIDN'T! WTF! That bastard. I had to brake, if not I sure hit him wan. ARGH! That fucker! I was sSO angry! Uncle Foo helped me braked too. HAhaah. If not.. yea... And he horned him. LOL. That fucking bastard should be horned la. He caused me to stall the car again lor! Today like dunno stall how many times liao sia.. About 3-4 times. ARGH. Then the car behind horned me. WTH! I have to restart the car la. Bloody drivers. The fucking van driver is a bloody woman... Damn her manz, bitch. So damn pissed. I 'L' plate nia lor.. horn horn horn.. horn your bloody shit la... ta ma de.. ANGRY!!!
Today Elvin Ng and Desmond Koh came for the "xiao hua xiao cao" thing. Elvin Ng is damn shuai. I used to think he's so er xin and stuff.. But he was damn good looking when I saw him just now. HAHA. They came and talked to GGY and hahaha.. we all all siam.. LOL.
Ah, I can't remember what I want to blog liao. Nevermind.
Labels: 4th driving lesson - almost met an accident., xiao hua xiao cao




<< Home