Bof! Less than 12 hours I'm up again. I think last night rained, and it felt so good to sleep in.
Look at the sky! Il est tres joli aujourd'hui. Oh mon dieu! C'est jour parfait pour la natation! WRONG! I have to pia QM lor. tmd. Yesterday night only managed to think some recommendations and haven't elaborated yet, cos I don't know if it's correct or wrong, cos I was really really tired from the whole day of activities. Hmmm... Must ask my group for opinions. (:
OH YEA. A piece of good news.. TO ME. HAHAHA.. I'm seriously gonna change a new phone soon. Muahahhahahaha. My dad striked 4D! When he was reversing the car yesterday, he saw the car parked beside was the number that he went "Wah, 2088", and I asked him "You got buy ah?", and he replied "ya" and out of nowhere I asked him "When you want to change hp for me huh?" LOL he said "If tonight I strike 4D I change for you la..." LOL. So I went to my aunty house and my mom asked me if my dad called me.. She said he "hao xiang zhong ma piao". HAHAHAHA. "2088" Sounded familiar. LOL. I went home, did some research on the stupid SMRT [apparently Comfort is the suckiest taxi company in Singapore] and when my dad came home, he was grinning. LOL.
Me: Eh pa pa, you strike 4D right...
Daddy: heh.. What number?
Me: there... this morning the car number lor... dunno what 88 wan.. Eh, change hp for me ah..
Daddy: Izzit.. How you know? You saw ah?
Me: NO la, they all say got that number mah... So I tell you lor.. You ah.. Strike 4D only keep quiet... Tsk.. Everytime like that one..
-went to S'pore Pools webby to double check to confirm-
Me: PA PA! YOU come! YOU see! Really 2088 sia!
Daddy: What prize?
Me: [searching through consolation.. lol] Second lah!
Daddy: [got the disbelieveing look and came to see] Wah... -xin zhong de xi yue- -.-
Me: Okay ah... Dun break your promise ah.. Hp okok..
Daddy: Aiya.. Okay la.. Change for you la.. Promise la promise la...
Me: YESSSSSSSSSSS! Woo hooo~ New hp!!
HAHAHAHA. That was somehow funny la.. Oh ya.. Anyone saw the Steven Lim's video on YouTube? I seriously think he's making a fool out of himself. lol. If you guys haven't seen it, search it on the YOUTUBE, type in "wanbao please kindly sue xia xue aka Wendy Cheng". DAMN STUPID.
Labels: QM QM QM

<< Home