Saturday, July 21, 2007

I was so late for french class today. Waited for the damn bus for such a bloody long time. One day I must really complain to SBS. French was uber good today manz. I don't know why but I just felt happy. *grins* But that stupid PL called and messaged me.. which I just ignored. Everytime when I speak of him, I will get upset. I really dislike him.

After french class, I went to tampines CS, to meet toodie to get my cognac and adidas tees that he lent me for my role play next week. He bought the cognac for me manz.. hahha.. and didn't accept my money. I bought him apple strudle, and bought a mango one for my cousins as
I was heading over there to meet my mom. HAHA when I told my mom I had a surprise for her and when she saw the cognac, she was overjoyed manz. She loves that cognac that much. VERY much. And just nice there was no more already. Thanks toodie.

AM, HRM next week. Damn xiong. I haven't even write my part of my report yet. Shit. Well, gotta go write now manz. Better start. If not.. I don't even dare to think of the outcome. Speaking of QM, just now ji ji sent me her word document about her part cos our questions are somehow linked. And when I opened the file, it was written "no challenges". I was like asking her if no means number of challenges and she said over her side don''t have "no challenges". Okay. Freaky part: when I closed and sent it back to her and I reopened the file.. THERE WAS NO "NO"! OMG. FREAKY!!

Ok ok. Stop. Don't think too much yu hui, just do your report and shut up. (:

Labels: ,