I figured that I should blog before I do anything.
Firstly, I'm glad that I'm in talking terms with toodie again, cos I was too fed up to talk to him the other time cos he somehow sided my dad. I'm not giving in still, I insist that I'm still right. He's away to Bintan for some Nokia thing. I also wanna go! I wanna suntan and go swimming. Sighs. Anyway, I bet he's having fun right now. Haha.
Secondly, tomorrow's my second driving lesson and I'm uber excited about it. Totally. I just hope that the car won't stall manz.
As for today, it didn't really turn out well, tutorial was quite short and I went all the way for just 1.5 hour lesson. That's crazy. After that we went to McD to some light snacks and discuss our projects. Gee. Seriously, I think that this 2 weeks will be the hiong-est of all manz. IM tutorial on Friday and GSC presentation!! I haven't like start on any?!! Gosh. I'm so gonna get paranoid. Did I mention that I blocked PL already? Cos it made me feel much better these few days without talking to him. If he asks if I blocked him and why, I'm just gonna tell him that he's the most egoistic and insensitive creep that I've ever met!
Tomorrow's Entre ICA, and I haven't really studied at all, just looking through briefly and I hope I can just pass and I'll be happy. After tomorrow will be more project chiongings, and more presentation and stuff... Sighs. When will it ever end? Exams will fall one month from now, and I haven't prepare yet. After exams will be IPP. My goodness, no break at all! Sob.
I saw him on the way out. I feel it's such a pity that this situation became like this. If I knew I wouldn't have... Sighs.
Some people who wants to get into the MRT are really inconsiderate asses. Just when I was going into the train at Raffles Place, one idiotic woman pushed me just to get into the train. Tskk. What an ass.
alright manz. I'm done. And doomed. Right. Get back muggin.
Labels: monday blues

<< Home