Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Phews. At least today I can breathe a little. More projects to go next week!

Apologies to my friends that I've neglected, cos I was really really really busy doing my school projects.. They seriously are killers!

Hmm.. Today's HRM skit went quite smoothly.. Well.. Alex forgot her lines. HAHA. But overall it's okay. It was uber funny when ji ji translated the french sentences into english using a robotic voice. LOL. Oh, thanks to Jasmine who help me capture the video of us in the skit. HAHA. I was like controlling myself not to laugh but it was quite difficult. Gosh. We all had fun =)

Hmm... Went Harry-ing just now at Jubilee, we smuggled sushi and pearly in! HAHAHA. The tickets are cheap. Well.. Compared to GV and places.. Yea. I tell you manz if anyone of you ever go there to watch a movie, make sure you bring along a thick jacket cos it's UBER freezing cold in there. No kidding! The three tous were already freezing and when we got out, our noses were numb. -.- Jackets aren't enough. USed the heater aka the hand dryer in the toilet and felt so good manz. WOo~ LOL. We then went home, and seriously, COLD!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, and I feel that the kissing scene is like.. totally off manz.. As in it's not quite appropriate as in it doesn't link! HAhahahha. Why on earth manz.. Ron was so funny, gosh. He's always using "bloody" infront of some word. Anyway I think I'll get the DVD.. I don't really know what the story is about cos I was busy shivering laa. hahaha.

I don't know why but some people are really meant to be scolded. Sighs. They really pissed me off in the train! I'm always meeting weird people. Sheesh.

I'm off to sleep now! Tired!!!

Labels: ,