I just got back from my driving lesson, chionged to Ubi at 1130, and luckily I reached there 15 minutes early. Guess what, the engine stalled again! Sighs. 3 times today! Everytime stall. But I felt that I've made some improvements this time. Last time is when I start the car it stall. Now it is when I brake, I forgot to step on the clutch, it stalled. -.- My instructor made me go a little further, now it's a bit of a slope, yes yes, it stalled there. LOL. I released too much of the clutch. ARGHHH!!! When will it not stall manz??!
Some stupid drivers don't even know how to show road courtesy.. Assholes.. They just overtook me like I'm so slow lah! Come on lor.. Just started only what.. Bloody hell.. I was so ji dong that I almost scolded the driver. My instructor was like,"ni gan xia qu ma ta?" and I said, "wei she me bu gan, wo bei re mao le wo yi ding hui xia qu ma ta lor".
Walao, and this morning is like so rush for me and my dad la. Goodness, I woke up at 745am when I'm supposed to wake up at 7 cos my dad's going to Malaysia, and he's gonna pick his friend up at 8! But when I bathed and got ready, he wasn't ready at all! By 835 I was still at my house downstairs! Sheesh. I managed to reach school at 912am and lecture has already started. I didn't want to come already. I was SO tired manz. I didn't even feel like waking up. Sighs. I almost fell asleep and I didn't even listen to the lectures. I didn't even bring the entre lecture notes lor. Sian.
Ok lah, I wanna go take a nap or something first.. Damn tired..

<< Home