IM is seriously getting out of nowhere. I'm just hating PEST so much that I'd never wanna do it again. Have troubles linking up with the company lah.
I'm shivering in the middle of the night here. The wind is so strong. Seriously, no kidding! Wrapped in my blanket. Wen nuan!
I'm too cold, and quite pissed to blog. I still can't stand people lying to me. Why do you have to do this to me? Am I so gullible for you to lie on? I can't stand it anymore. I hate it when you're like this. I will try to stay away.. further away from you as poosible. I thought of second chances, and now I don't. I always keep this inside of me, but now I'm proved wrong. Second chances are crap!
I'm shivering in the middle of the night here. The wind is so strong. Seriously, no kidding! Wrapped in my blanket. Wen nuan!
I'm too cold, and quite pissed to blog. I still can't stand people lying to me. Why do you have to do this to me? Am I so gullible for you to lie on? I can't stand it anymore. I hate it when you're like this. I will try to stay away.. further away from you as poosible. I thought of second chances, and now I don't. I always keep this inside of me, but now I'm proved wrong. Second chances are crap!
Labels: C O L D....

<< Home