If my team mates ever read my blog now, I think I'd probably be escaping cos I haven't start my part on IM yet as they need my part to do it. Gee. Sorry la, lemme blog awhile first... XY here dying to read my blog :p
I felt pretty screw up today. I went for my 6th driving lesson this morning, and I beat 2 red lights, almost knocked down a pedestrian but I didn't lah and didn't change to a lower gear when turning left, stalled once, got horned and didn't check left and blind spot when turning and performance was pretty pretty bad. I felt it. It's like my worst driving lesson ever. I felt like giving up in the middle of driving. I almost had a heart attack. Three actually. Two from driving and one when I was going up to the escalator at YCK's platform.
I'm not gonna elaborate on the driving part la, it just sucks like shit.
The third heart attack was more like a shock to me, cos I didn't expect to see the person. Actually I think I felt kinda happy to see ___ la. ___ was in front of me.. LITERALLY!! And I was like stunned, cos I didn't see ___ in front of me! Sheesh. I walked all the way back to the last cabin just to avoid ___. Seriously, it's pretty much a shame for not keeping in contact or staying as mutual friends anymore... I don't know. It's like I always tend to avoid seeing ___ realistically. It's been months. Sighs. I do hope to still be friends and like talk or exchange hi and byes you know.. Think chances are like super slim. I don't think ___ wants to talk or see me anymore. There was once we "cha jian er guo" and we didn't say hi. Sighs. What a waste.
I just sent a complaint letter to SBS. Bloody bus ignored me again and drove off.. Si ah n*h. Hope you get fired SOON.
My bestie here smelling the dustbin. HAHAHA.
Labels: dread dread dread.

<< Home