Sunday, August 05, 2007

It feels good to once again blog using the desktop, AFTER a long, dready and stupid project week. Haa. [background playing 脱掉] I hate it when it hangs.. Yea, ever since I changed my plan to the wireless one. Damn idiotic. I hardly used the desktop ever. So much so that I hardly used it, I feel weird when I type I must use the keyboard, cos the laptop keys are a little small and not so deep you know... Hmm..

If you noticed, I haven't been blogging for some days... Seriously, the whole week was a killer. I was having bad, BAD days, I got temperamental and there was a mixture of feelings that were indescribable. I lacked of sleep, all because of the projects. My team are the best manz. All the project rushing throughout the night. By 4 or 5 you still see them online.

Driving... is still good! Just that I mixed the time up, and still stalling! Hahaha. I'll make sure I'll be extra careful that I don't stall this coming tuesday.

QM lecture on Thursday was pathetic. There was only around 7 people in the lecture hall. =/ Well. We had MR project that day. I still feel that I'm like a blur queen, I don't even know what I'm talking about, and mistaken for what people had said, sighs! Total blurness. Hahaha.

There's still IM and Entre [ED day] to go. I foresee myself having endless nights the start of next week starting tomorrow. Yeap. And people who can sleep early don't appreciate sleeping, and people like me have to do project wants to sleep can't sleep. Sigh. What on earth manz.

French class was ooookay yesterday. Karen wanted us to like ask each other questions and I was like "shit" cos I don't want to ask that "you-know-who". I haven't been talking to him like almost a month on msn. He tried to talk to me yesterday [haha nice effort, but sorry, try harder] about my changing of handphone. I kinda didn't respect him, cos I don't think he deserves any from me. I didn't look at him when I talked. When there's chance to avoid, I grabbed it almost immediately. Hahaaa. Evil huh.

Xuan xuan sent me Zhang Zhen Yue's "si nian shi yi zhong bing"!!! Oh my god manz, so nice! HAHAHA. He's gonna kill me for calling him xuan xuan again laa.

Wanna reload new songs. Been listening all the same songs. Quite sian huh.

I wonder how.. hmm. is doing.

Feel like going for a strong suntanning session, especially when the sun today is so strong. I'm gettin' yellow. ECP anyone?

Sheesh! There's like so many things I wanna do.. No time!!! 22 days later IPP! OMG. Where got time!!!? Sigh. Won't be with my buddies already. Everyone is going on different ways. I'm on my own.
[gee.. the uploads on imeem is pretty slow huh..]

I wanna go shopping!

Labels: