Thursday, August 09, 2007

I feel sinful.
I had a McNuggets Meal and Oreo Mcflurry. SO unhealthy. Yea.. I did xi yiu la. The oil quite dark also. Tsk. My organs are polluted, and I feel uneasy. My tummy hurts. :S

Driving was quite cool today, stalled once when everything was going smoothly. -.- Stupid. I beat the red lights again hahaha. ONCE. Forgot to check the blind spot lol when I went into the filter lane and... I didn't stop for the people. =X I came back and then... chiong project. IM tomorrow. Frankly speaking, it's kinda last minute, and I feel disappointed in myself, probably cos I'm unable to do at my best. Maybe I should say, some things are distracting me. I can't have full concentration at all.

I think that NDP parade is damn boring. Every year is the same thing. People watch it because of the fireworks. Guess what? Trains, buses are almost empty at this time of the day, and the roads are pretty empty too. Ah mak haven't send me the pics we took the other time, otherwise I'll upload them manz.

I really wanna buy a crumpler bag manz.

Labels: ,