Monday, August 13, 2007

Siao liao... The whole day is gonna be over soon. My god.. I'm so gonna die. First paper on Friday, until now haven't start.

I don't know why I keep day dreaming, I mean.. it started this morning and I can't get my head off the day dreamings. I'm also you-tubing like no one's business manz! My goodness.. Sheesh.. Tomorrow I'm having an outing with ah mak, and at night to Gwen Stefani's concert together! Whole day gone liao.. Wednesday noon got driving, oh gosh manz, I'm so packed!

QM=goner
GSC= double goner
HRM= triple goner! [HS haven't return me my hrm lect notes.. siao liao]
MR= KILL ME
IM=although EP is so damn good looking, he doesn't help me in my exams. BUANG.
I can just tell you that I'm damn pessimistic about this sem la. I don't feel like studying anymore but no education = no qualifications = no money.

Labels: