Orchard are a never a place to go, especially on the weekends. I'd rather spend the Saturday for french and Sunday cozying up with my darling - my lappy. :p
Yea yea, I just got home from Orchard, where the place is infested with "wai lao" hahhahaha. It's uber crowded, not even a single place to walk. All the maids are all there with their friends, some even with they boyfriends. These maids.. Too much ah. lol.
No. Actually I went to far east to get my blouse that I really wanted and I got it! Wooo~ Spent so much these 2 days. But I don't care manz, it's been such a long time that I've "da kai sha jie". We had lunch at 5th floor and the chicken chop is pretty nice! After that we walked to Paragon and buy cakes from chocz, cos today the vouchers all expire. I had one, and it's very very nice. It's Mango Mousse or something. Oiishi. We went to esplanade and chill out a little and then.. cam whore. =X Hee.
Yesterday mommy was rummaging her old stuff and I found some postcards that my mom wrote to my dad.. which.. err.. "ji bu chu qu". =/ She found her long lost cheong sum and she tried on. HAHHAA. Can't zip up manz. lol.
Tomorrow's first day of IPP. Training manz. Gosh.. Scary. Heard there's some NP students going there too. -shrugs- Anyway, gotta go grab a bite. Hungry.
Labels: ORCHARD and CHOCZ

<< Home