Monday, August 13, 2007

Sometimes I feel that necessary misunderstandings could be avoided, but there's this tendency that these could happen. It's unpredictable.


Fate is definitly the most unbelieveable thing around. It determines a lot of things. It could be good, bad... Who knows?

Actually, I wanna thank them for making me grow up. I'm no longer lost, because I stand on my own. Other than myself, no one can give me this thing called "confidence".
I love these 2 bears. (:

I'm filled with feelings now manz. The whole day.. I couldn't study at all. No concentration. People are mugging the hell outta them, what about me? [In fact, I can't wait to start IPP.] I'm like.. so slack. I have no goals, no ambition, nothing. I have dreams, but they are only dreams. Which cannot come true.
I can't wait to get my license. I miss tap dancing.

Labels: