Today is a very very bad day. I was almost late for work, I chipped a crystal and I feel VERY down. Swarovski. Is it something good or bad that I'm attached there? The staff there are damn bimbotic. Bitchy. I can't stand them, and I had to tolerate by playing along with them by putting a false front. I can't take it anymore. They skived, they talked on the phone, they sit down, they made me run errands to Vivo and I happened to meet BH on the way back to somerset. Basically, I'm just a tool there. More like a maid. A slave. I have to slog the hell out and all they get to do is eat when the manager is not around, talk on the phone when the manager is not around, laze when there is no customers or manager around. And all I did was to stand the whole day. Tommorow's even worse. Full shift. 1030 to 930. Crap.
I'm not actually complaining, I mean this isn't fair. So what I'm an intern? Doesn't it mean I have no life too? I mean I'm willing to learn, but is this the way? I don't know. When I chipped the crystal accidentally, I was so discouraged and demoralised. I wanted to cry. No one knows how I feel. Although this is indeed an unforgettable experience, still it was pretty bad. During lunch I was all alone again, I went to my lonely corner at level 3 and sat there, stoning. I had no appetite at all. I had no one to turn to. I had so much agony internally. The more I stone, the more I thought of it, the more I wanted to cry. I tried controlling my emotions, but it didn't help. I hurried into the toilet before my tears came rolling down. No one was there.. I was all alone. I feel so.. isolated. The people first came to my mind were ji ji, xy, ah mak and toodie. And I managed to speak to xy and toodie.
These 2 days had made me see lots of different people, especially the rich. I managed to sell 3 crystals away, 2 figurines and a pair of earrings. There was a sense of satisfaction.
After delivery, ji ji met me and we went to eat at Pizza Hut, and we tried the cheese fondue thingy, trust me, don't order unless necessary. We wanted to catch Ratatouille but we missed the timing. I got my schedule, and they kinda suck. Sheesh, I will be so ever careful again. I'm just feeling SO DOWN right now.
You give me strength, you give me hope, you give me someone to love someone to hold;
when I'm in your arms I need you to know, I've never been, never been, this close.
If there's a chance to turn back time, I'd rather choose to be with you.
Labels: screwed.

<< Home