Wow manz! I'm so happy! Today marks the end of my entire week! I'm off on the weekends! YAY! I missed French class SO MUCH!
Today sales was pretty good, except that Liyana went for a 90 minutes break and I had to look after everything and prayed that no customers will come... cos I'm still not very sure of where the stocks are kept and the prices of the jewels. Customers came, and went and I heaved a big sigh of relief cos LUCKILY I no need to find anything. I was like ka lang ka boat lor. I was so happy when 930 came. Woo~ I went for an half an hour break till 9. The rest of the time was easy to pass. But body and legs aching like never before. It's worse than the Nescafe event at MS the other time.
Yesterday I was asking god to let some "bad looking" guys to come to my counter or maybe just pass by or what, really got sia! Still quite bad looking wor! Yong yong also came and accompany me for lunch, and we had jap food, which the si dan brought me to that place.. and let yong yong "po fei" again! Thanks ah, yong yong! Hee. So nice of him. GAN DONG SIA YONG YONG!
Then after yong yong went off, toodie came. Walaoeh, one come, all come. One no come, everyone also no come. Tsk... You all not auto wan sia.. lol =X YAY! Today so happy manz. Got 2 people come visit me, buy rocks lah! HAHAHA.
Anyway, I don't miss work and I dread it. Off to a shower now!
Labels: end of the week

<< Home