FREAKING GOD. I was telling xuan xuan that people were looking/staring at me. I thought I looked weird. Well hell yea, with the freaking dress that "tuo mao" and stained my beige coloured shorts. tmd. UNTIL I reached home like 20 minutes ago, getting ready to bathe and stuff, I REALISED MY SHORTS WERE TORN. WTF~!!! Not a very huge hole and I really hoped that no one took notice of it. Gosh man this is super freaking embarrassing.
Today the outing with the tous were super fun, until at around 4 I had to meet someone else.. WHOM I was quite reluctant to meet.. SIGHS! But I did after all, gave him my promise before my exams. Now he's persistant on asking me to go out with him again one of the next few days. I'm really paranoid. I don't want to meet him manz... I'm really scared-ed. I must admit, he's one of the nice guys I've met so far, has the $$$$$$$ etc etc I think he has 5Cs, but then he's not the one pour moi. And I swear that he's the weirdest guys I've ever met till TODAY. HAHAHA I think jii and mak should know the reasons. Keep guessing people. This is super private and confidential and I'm never gonna say it out.
SPEAKING OF THE ZIT THIS MORNING... I finally popped it out, on the mirror... twice. HAHA. It's very disgusting, blood and other goo-ey stuff. Ewww. It was so freaking itchy that when I was squeezing gently, it shot out. Aiya it's too gross for me to continue.
ANYWAY MY day sucked.. not totally but just the part where my shorts SPLIT. Damn.
Labels: DAMN

<< Home