Friday, April 04, 2008

freaking french homework.. I've been working on it for the last couple of hours and still doing man. What the hell man. So damn bloody cheem.

This afternoon, when I went to take the passport size photo in the market, I came across this dvd/vcd rental shop next to the bicycle shop. Went into take a look since I'm looking for my tang xin drama. So I thought of renting the dvd since I think originally the price of the dvd is pretty ex... I went up to ask the aunty and she said one piece is 3 bucks and there's like 14 pieces so in total it's 42 bucks.

I called Poh Kim in the morning and asked them the price and they refused to give the actual price... They scared I'm the competitor la.. Damn idiotic man.. She was like telling me.. Dvd cost less than 100 bucks.. and I'm thinking, $99.99 also less than 100 ma.. So shen mi.. IDIOTIC.

I'm seriously dying to get that drama cos I watched one part from episode 13 and it's freaking nice man!

NYP graduation ceremony falls on the 23rd May. I don't even know by the time I'd get a job or not.

SIGH. I'm like so freaking worried whenever Friday arrives.