c'est moi.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Oh god.. This is utterly demoralising. I don't know what happened to me, but I know deep inside I feel like shit.
I feel as if I have nothing to look forward for.
I feel... like a failure
.
posted by c'est colette! at
10:43 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
shit. Apart from the top 10 guys I posted the othe...
Went to Malaysia from tuesday to friday. Main thin...
Spent the entire day outside. Just came back about...
I almost bumped onto him yesterday at l'alliance. ...
Just how fast Saturday comes. It used to be my fav...
Presenting to you... MY TOP 10 GUYS! *continuous d...
Yesterday I met up with jii and we headed to C.A t...
SIAN. TODAY IS SO DAMN SIAN.Well.. Good thing is, ...
Aujourd'hui, c'est un jour ennuie. Don't know what...
Waited till 12 last night to check my results, but...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home