Presenting to you... MY TOP 10 GUYS! *continuous drum rolls*
NUMBERRRRR 1:
#2:
WU ZUN!!! I still like this picture HAHAHA (xuan xuan hates it.. he calls him "the idiot with the 2008 specs". WZ fans go get OW XUAN XUAN!! :P)#3:
#4:
WANG SHAO WEI!!! He can be very mesmerising at times.. So that's why he's number four in my top 10 list. heh#5:
Xiao Mei... I like him a lot.. Especially in huan huan ai with Yang Cheng Ling.. They look good together, don't you think so too? Hee.#6:
Was deciding to put Xiao Zhong or Huang Zhi Wei as number 6, tough deliberation here.. In the end I chose him cos he's really cute. Hahaa ge you qian qiu (:#7:
Huang Zhi Wei. I like him cos he is really good looking.. Got to know #6 and him when I was exposed to "Qiang Wei Zhi Lian" that they acted with Ella.. He's hot.#8:
Oh God.. Sun Xie Zhi.. He's been my idol for ages! Since I was 13!! Too bad he dropped to #8. My mom likes him too! (:#9:
Lin Feng! These few days I've been watching HK drama series, but he really caught my eye.. HAHA. Especially when he act in the "gu dai" drama series.. he's cute. hee.#10:
*drum rolls end* That's all people. Hope you have a good time wondering why I picked these 10 to be in my list. (They're HOT.. excluding #10. =X )
Labels: top 10 hot guys



<< Home