SIAN. TODAY IS SO DAMN SIAN.
Well.. Good thing is, I'm heading off towards C.A later, for my long long LONG AWAITED B.M (ban mian) treat. Gosh.. So can't wait.. I've been waiting for her call for the entire morning... Gonna call jii now.
(after a few minutes) Called her.. She told me that I told her to meet at 12 plus when I heard 11 plus. Well.. I must have seen wrongly cos the entire day I was staring at this lappy screen.. lol. Weird huh, when there's project and stuff that would require me to stare at the screen I'd complain. But when it's for leisure, I'm happily staring at it. -.- What has the world come to.. ? God.
Going to Tampines later cos jii's gonna meet her friend for dinner, and maybe I can go see the price of the vcds! hehe! Gonna go prepare now! I'll chiong out of the house when the phone rings! hehe (:
Well.. Good thing is, I'm heading off towards C.A later, for my long long LONG AWAITED B.M (ban mian) treat. Gosh.. So can't wait.. I've been waiting for her call for the entire morning... Gonna call jii now.
(after a few minutes) Called her.. She told me that I told her to meet at 12 plus when I heard 11 plus. Well.. I must have seen wrongly cos the entire day I was staring at this lappy screen.. lol. Weird huh, when there's project and stuff that would require me to stare at the screen I'd complain. But when it's for leisure, I'm happily staring at it. -.- What has the world come to.. ? God.
Going to Tampines later cos jii's gonna meet her friend for dinner, and maybe I can go see the price of the vcds! hehe! Gonna go prepare now! I'll chiong out of the house when the phone rings! hehe (:

<< Home