how should i say... f*ck. I've never been so stressed in my entire life. I really hate the response of asking me, "huh silence?" LIKE WTF! I really don't want to lose that... that respect I have towards him but he is so freaking irritating nowadays that I no longer want to talk to him... haiz, I will blog more when I get home from class later. So demoralised to go. Damn it.
I never understood that how difficult it is for me to master the tactic of avoiding, but today, I managed to avoid. Reached AF, climbed the flight of stairs madly, rushed into my classroom, went into the toilet and zoomed back into my classroom again. Heaved a huge sigh of relief. Seriously things has gotten into a mess. A big big mess. I don't know how to explain, but it was quite a challenge for me to avoid. Nevertheless, today was a successful day of police and theif.
Just remembered that the lift outside my house is in operation (like finally) since two days ago. Yea, I was so used to walking down 3 flights of stairs to 13th floor to take the lift (I live on the 15th floor) and forgot the existence of the lift outside my house. Took it yesterday though. It's quite fast.
Anyway, I hope he can stop pestering me manz.. Seriously I kept my fingers crossed today. SIGHS!
Labels: le samedi

<< Home