Wednesday, March 12, 2008


Check out this video people. Seriously DO CHECK IT OUT. Sabby was like telling us about this yesterday of cruelty to animals.

This video, I didn't watch it for long. I didn't have the guts to continue. All I have to say, IF ANY PEOPLE BUY ANIMAL FUR, THEY'RE ONE F*CKING ASSHOLE.

I watched it halfway, or rather not even half, and I'm so sorry if I offend any Chinese here but seriously just look at this freaking video. Don't you have another impression of the Chinese now? Heartless, brutality, cruelty... my god.. this is seriously so out of the mind. They actually TORE and SLAM the animals... Oh god.. that image is still in my mind... Sheesh this is seriously fucking heartless manz.. It makes my blood boil oh freaking god... SO PLEASE DO NOT LINK ME WITH CHINA OKAY. I really.. Argh -speechless-.. I thought the one in mak's blog about KFC is cruel enough.. BUT THIS!!! WTFH!!!

Be anti-fur. BE fur-free. PLEDGE TO BE FUR FREE by clicking that link below the video. Or else you will be the animal skinned alive for fur in your NEXT life.

DAMN the chinese. heartless fucking creatures.

Labels: