Good thing and bad thing at the start of the day. The good thing is, for the first time after my exams, I woke up at 10.10am. The bad thing? Argueing with my dad first thing in the morning. Damn it manz, I really don't know what the hell is with parents today. First thing he did was to nag at me, telling me to go overseas and study now that he accepted the fact that (assuming) none of the Singapore U accepts me. (Watching Ai Qing Jing Ji Yue now.. I think Alex To is damn HOT.) Fine.. The other time I was telling him I wanna go overseas, he said that try to get into a local uni (which I think was impossible). Forget it manz, I don't wanna go on talking about it.
FEEL SO RUINED NOW.
Damn manz. I feel so shitty. argh freaking god... I'm really moodless manz.
FEEL SO RUINED NOW.
Damn manz. I feel so shitty. argh freaking god... I'm really moodless manz.
Labels: ruined

<< Home