Quite sian manz.. Didn't have the zest to come online to blog here, just so happened that I was checking my mails and decide to blog anyway.
Yesterday I met up with the girls in the morning and went K. Sang for almost 6 hours or more. Go singing is not really a daily routine for me cos I go there annually, or maximum twice a year. HAHA. I didn't think that money is gonna spent in this way, but sometimes to relax, why not? (: Anyway I had fun with them.
(For the first time yesterday I didn't spend a single cent on clothes nor any accessories :) *Proud* )
Been watching animal planet since the morning, and I was really amazed by the dogs. They give motivation for people who wanna CS and make them realise that there is a reason to go on with their life. Sighs! How inspiring. I should get myself a pup whem I'm older. Haha.
I'm gonna stay at home the whole day today! My favourite thing to do. hehe. homely person. I LOVE MY HOME!
Results will be out tomorrow! Scared-ed.
Labels: ytd plus today

<< Home