I thought in the noon would be the last post for the day. But I'm gonna blog about what happened in the afternoon.
I was so angry. Never been so so angry as long as I remember. As I was going out from my house carpark, turning left, I checked my right side, when there was no cars I can move off. I see this car coming, but in a very SLOW speed, so I tot I can just move off la. Who knows, I think he suddenly increase his speed and horn at me like mad and I must jam brake. I don't think I'm in the wrong lor. It was just inches away from occuring an accident. So damn fed up with that idiotic ah neh driver. TMD. My dad even scolded me for not seeing him appearing. Like WTH I saw him and he "ren ding" it's my fault. Ok lor. ZUT.
Class was okay, but I did bump onto him, which was quite a sian incident. Then after class my dad came and picked me up and we went to chinatown and change money, I seriously hope I don't spend a lot, cos things are pretty expensive there, and exchange rate is damn high. Today I met alot of road idiots, and another one was at a small alley, there was quite a jam and it was quite difficult to move off, and when the car in front stopped, it was right to move off overtaking from the right, right ? Then the van from the opposite direction also wanted to move off and he turned to my lane and it was so narrow that I almost couldn't squeeze through. I was really mad at him so I horned at him and hand signalled "what u want". When I passed by, got this yan shen and he was like scolding me my using his hand signals and I just hand signalled him (the "aiya" like shoving tt kind..) and move off. Wanna fight with ben xiao jie.. men dou mei you! And he's another ah neh. Walaoeh.. What's wrong with these people ah?
Another one was huh, on the way home, I wanna like overtake to the left cos I need to turn left in order to reach my house ma, and in front all the cars are like jammed up cos some are turning right in the middle of the road. But there were still cars there so I can't move off! The car infront, I think the driver should be an aunty, but dunno was she ah neh or not, but just aunty.. It's like I wanna move off cos I already switched on my signals and stuff and then she also wanna overtake. When I stopped, she also stopped. Walao damn fed up with her la! Horned at that woman and then she faster drive off. Then because of this my dad scolded me again. ~!$&*() lor~ It isn't my fault lah. Well maybe you think it was, but I don't think I'm wrong lor. I just feel that today driving abit not up to standard, then met so many road assholes, haiz, I also got nothing to say.
I'm not even excited about my trip. I haven't pack my necessities.. all that lor. HAIZ. Gonna go eat dinner, bathe, pack, watch tv awhile, and go.
Labels: i met idiotic motorists

<< Home