Wednesday, April 16, 2008


Blogger failed to work last night, so I'm here blogging in this lazy and warm afternoon in Bedok South Ave 3... Been working on a minor "project" since yesterday morning for my dad, that is to key the whole of year 2007 transactions into the excel sheet and tally the calculations. I shan't elaborate anymore on my job scope, it's pretty boring anyway and I just finished all of them. I shall tell you how he woke me up yesterday to help him do his things.



I was sleeping, or rather, napping soundly at around 930 to about 1015 when he suddenly barged into the room and "HOI" me. -.- "You want to help me do my thing anot?"



The thunderous "HOI" shook me up lor, and I was like, "ya la do la do la...". He explained everything to me, not very clearly, so as a result I have to call him as clarify things. With a boss like him, I can vomit blood lor. This is not yet the extreme. Anyway I managed to finish one book by last night thus I continued to work on another.



I should be able to finish all the work by yesterday, but I spent the whole day figuring out the handwriting. Walao, really sucks lor. I still told steamboater maybe it was the OL who wrote it and calculate wrongly cos the amount that I calculated was sometimes less and more than the calculated one in the transaction, and I said she "si tun" the money =X In the end I realised it was my dad who wrote the transactions manually in the book. Freaking horrible lor the handwriting! Do until I feel so irritated. Look at the picture below and see if you know what is this word.



make a guess.. see if you can make out what word this is. If you can.. You pro lor. :D (I will reveal the answer tomorrow)



I've grown to like this dog in excel, maybe most of you know him, his name's rocky. Damn adorable eh. heh heh.



Luckily I finished this quickly so that I don't need to see his handwriting again. =X Oh, I forgot to add in that he told me if I finished, save it inside the DISKETTE for him. I'm like.......... ????? Neither my lappy nor my desktop got the A drive thingy lor. -faints-

Counting down to Saturday!

Labels: