Sunday, April 06, 2008

Like what I mentioned yesterday, "isn't it good to look forward for tomorrows".. This phrase is seriously impactful... To me. Gosh. I had a minor tiff with my mom over a bowl of spilled soup yesterday and I scalded my hand, which is nothing very serious, fortunately. So I was there sulking and the whole evening was ruined cos I got so fed up that I refused to drink the soup.

And today, I have no idea why I followed my dad to his office and slog for him... As in really slog. I was the chauffer (shi ji), the admin worker (I was calculating and issuing invoices, punching the numbers on the calculator and scribbling furiously on the book and doing some simple math problems), the "ban huo yuan" (I carried boxes to and fro) and the car washer (Helped to wash the Benz and the van). Super exhausted.

Anyway I'm gonna watch the apprentice at 11 (like finally!!) and Love you to death, now. IT's a nice show.

Labels: