I can't help but blog another time. Heh. Although today wasn't such a blessed day (maybe it was but I didn't realise) but Saturday is soon gonna be over. Isn't it good to look forward to tomorrow?
I only realised that in this one month, I've been out only a few times.. Probably less than 10 times (excluding the times I went to french class on Saturdays). When I wanna go out, money is a concern, place is another issue. That's why staying at home is still the best. LOL. Eh, it's not that I'm not sociable, I'm POOR now. I take no money from my dad anymore, so don't say I'm rich cos I'm really am not. I'm a pauper now. Haha.
A few plans are on the way.. Only thing is haven't execute it, reason being too lazy to do it. Gosh man I am so craving to watch tang xin feng bao.. Anyone wanna buy the dvd for me from PK? They claimed that it's less than 100 bucks :p
If any of you are considering to buy any presents for me for my birthday which falls pretty soon (enough), why not consider tang xin feng bao dvd eh? hehehe. Good idea huh. =/
Some pictures to share.. hehe.. Pardon me for my overly-obsessed "ahem" madness. hee
Labels: blog again





<< Home