First, let me start off with this 2 pictures I took while I was in Malaysia 2 weeks ago. I found this packet of Nano sweets which I had never eaten for more than 10 years. It's still tastes as good, and cheap!
Next, my very very dry skin from the cycling trip about a month ago, where I was sunburnt and it looks freakingly horrid.
Back on track. These 4 days, I should say would be the busiest days for me ever since holidays started. Mentioned earlier in the posts that I helped my dad on Sunday and he went to Malaysia yesterday already. Feel kinda bad for not going there to help him, but seriously to think about it, what can I do there?
Monday I was out with jii to Suntec to check out the price of the dvd from freaking Poh Kim after my dental appointment. The doctor told me that my teeth was still "holding very well" and cleaned and scaled my teeth. It stung a little and he told me that I had "gum regression" (makes me think of Stats. Regression line or something =/) which was like the roots were sensitive so there will be a very "suan" feeling. That was my ultimate horrible-est day man.
I was too annoyed to blog about it when I found out that the price was more than a hundred which they told me that it would cost less than 100 bucks since it was their promotional period. They lied. The other day I bought the ten brothers dvd and went online to do the feedback thingy, they would send a $2 voucher, however, I haven't received anything from them since. LIAR LIAR LIAR! *agitated*
Jii suggested we go to the arcade since we approached when the elavator brought us up. Spent like 4 to 5 bucks there man. It's relatively worthy cos I forget my worries at the moment of time. Played the basketball thingy and lucky me, I got into the second round for the very first time! Then challenged jii with the dancing thing (see picture above) cos the arcade was really quiet, and not a single youngster was there and some are those working adults so then we dare to "dance". It was really fun man! Amusing. Normally we'd just look at people dance. =/
Can't remember what I did exactly on Tuesday. I think I slept the whole afternoon cos it was raining.
Then yesterday I went to SGH for my eye appointment. Took me a couple of hours before everything's okay. They diluted my pupils (see picture above), everything looked so blurred and it was really glaring when I looked outside. BEfore that I was called to go to the refraction room to have my eyes checked. I'm thinking of getting contacts just to try, but I'm not sure if I should cos it's pretty expensive. $50 for 15 days. -faints-
Later, my mom and I took cab to the Chan Brothers' office to make the balace payment for my Europe trip. I think my secondary school senior is working there but I can't confirm though. Even if he is, I doubt he can recognise me. He belonged the the "pai kia" gang in my school =X
Then pia-ed cab back home to get my IC and went to the "orang cheena bukan cheena" bank. My dad decided to apply me a CC for my trip. Heh. THANK YOU PAPA!
ALAS! Everything is settled and my mom and I went jalan at NTUC and had YTF for lunch.
(happily eating my "ah moon")
I refused to come online the last few days, reason being the television has become part of my life or rather my companion. (((:
I now prefer TV much much more to the internet. Speaking of the internet, anyone caught "The Arena" the interschool debate tv show on tuesday? It was interesting about the debate of the GOOD and the bad about internet brings to the youths today.
Other than that I have been watch hk shows daily from cable tv and it's one of the reasons for not coming online. Even if I do, it's only a few minutes or when I use up the battery, that's it for the day.
I can't imagine I'd be in the plane in about 10 days' time. I thought of writing down my itinary in my blog but I think I'll give it a miss.
I can't wait for jie jie to come back tomorrow. I'm seriously bored to death.
I can't stand the renovation upstairs, it's freaking annoying cos it has been going on for WEEKS! The drilling is making me go nuts. Inefficient people can't get their job done on time. I seriously don't know what are they renovating. With this kind of neighbours, who needs enemy? They are really inconsiderate, even in the middle of the night.. There will still be some funny noises.
Random thoughts: I think many people are taking things for granted. If they don't zi wo fan xing.. then too bad. I don't want to say too much also.
Labels: my lifetime companion (:, tv

<< Home