Friday, April 11, 2008

I had the shock of my life last night. I hurriedly made my way to the living room as my show was starting, cos I went to brush my teeth during the interval. When I ran there, sat down, I saw something long and moving in the corner of my eyes. I thought it was some branch that flew in cos the wind was kinda strong last night. Heck, I was so damn wrong. I went up to have a closer look and really looked at it closely, I even used my mobile's flash to confirm the creature was moving. *vomits*

I jumped onto the sofa when I saw the worm moving. I don't know what kind of worm is that, but my mom said it's "qiu ying" or "huo che cong". I screamed for my mom like mad. Goose pimples just appeared from nowhere, it was absolutely, disgustingly GROSS. The worm was RED in colour, and has MANY MANY LEGS. Shucks man, it really freaks me out whenever I think of last night man. Damn er xin. Xuan xuan told me to catch and cook it. Like -.- man.. I think he's super disgusting also man.. He said he wants to eat it and hopes to go to countries where they sell edible creepy crawly. I only got one word for you man: YUCKS!

Worm invasion!!!


Still crawling... Flash is a bit bright haha.

My mom then "subdued" the worm using a full page newspaper. She was so funny manz!! She's even more terrified than me. LOL After she throw away the worm, she took out 2 bottles of insecticides and another bottle of dunno what and sprayed the whole house and then started to mop the floor TWICE. LOL.

Jiji this is the brochure:


My mom decided to order Pizza Hut cos it's kinda value for $$. HAHA. It came in just about half an hour's time. Quite fast. I think we haven't ordered Pizza Hut since 2006, according to the Pizza Hut's records.



So here it is. $21.25. (:

The delivery person is going to deliver another pizza here again, cos my mom made a complain about the breadsticks, cos got a "chou you wei". -shrugs- To me, I feel Pizza Hut likes to give away free Pizzas huh, so next time when you are craving for pizza, just order the cheap cheap ones, then call and complain and they will compensate you with another one FREE. But seriously, the breadstick seriously tastes disgusting. So don't worry, and nevermind how big the pizza is, just call 6-2xx-xx-xx. They are just a call away manz and pizza is just 45 minutes away from your door-step. LOL.


You know something, ever since the lift was already done up, my mom and I are still not used to having a lift outside the house. We tend to walk down and when we see the lift we will like burst out laughing and make a joke out of it. haha. Seriously, after 20 years without a lift outside the house la. HAHA.

Labels: