Saturday, October 25, 2008

Actually I think I'm quite pathetic or should I say I'm kinda a failure.

Things like I don't trust myself and stuff makes me really wonder why I would feel this way.

This morning I had my first paper - DC. I studied freaking hard for it, thought that all the theories would all come out, and in the end, the 4 questions apart from the 12 true/false questions, were all calculation questions. I don't know how I should feel but I was dumb-founded and scared. I really felt scared, even until now I'm still worrying about it. It's all together 60%. And the thing is, I left the hall 1 hour earlier. It's a 2 hour paper. Gosh man. I don't know if I should say it's easy, or tough, by the feeling that I'm having how.

And I'm not going to deny that my emotions were high and low the past week, and I think it's going to last till the exams end. I get frusrated easily, I kinda "abuse myself" =x and sometimes I even think that I might have depression. Sighs.

And in the noon, I had french test. I was totally not prepared for it. I thought I should forgo the french test and just go there to have fun. I think Cheryl does not like me. She thinks that I'm too childish when I complained about my paper. She sounded sacarstic. Well. I don't know. She's a P.W, maybe that's how serious she is and look at people.

That's all for today. My rooom is soon gonna be done up !

Labels: