Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturday

Morning 10am to 1pm - BB final lecture. I have to digest the entire BB text to be prepared for the damn exam.
Afternoon - Lunch with pops then French class at 2.30pm.

Evening - BBQ outside my house ! IT was really really fun ! :D Annch and JR came first, then followed by jii. She stayed over my house yesterday cos it was too late for her to go back. Travelling back to her place takes a long time. Anyway there are pics to share. :D
We started BBQ-ing ! :D The BBQ pits were so small and adorable. LOL.
Annch BBQ-ing prawns.
The whole group before jii arrive, but she was the one who took the pic. I didn't take pic of the food, but they are just some chicken wings, satay, otah, crabstick, sausages, prawns and stingray.. etc ! BIG THANKS to MOM who prepared all the food and did the seasonings :)

BBQ-ing marshmellows ! Jii's fave :D
The group of us started to BBQ MM.
YUMMY !
I think I was trying to stab annch. =x
Ok here I poked jii.
ah. now annch =x
AGAIN !!

the arse stabber =x

HAHAHAH !
magic wand. turn u into a frog !

??
trying to "yun qi", not kek sai ok ! HAHA. Don't know what JR is trying to do.

Packing up time ! Hey ! That's annch, not me. I do look a bit like her in some angle. hee. While we were packing up, my mom kept snapping candid shots of us.

Me carrying the chairs back up home.
i think this was another natural shot.
that's annch. lol. for once i tot it was me.
stabbing again.
trying to drink the satay sauce lol.
the leftover sausages.
hi jii !

That's me cleaning up..
and washing the plates !
haha ahhhhhhh !
indulging in the ice cream at 1130 =x i know its a bloody unglam shot but i think it's funny and disgusting lol !
LOOK AT THE DESSERT !
At 12, me and jii went down to take a stroll, but we settled at the playground first.
swing ji swing !
trying to balance off one side of the swing haha.
jii became a monkey !
cos she tried on the monkey bars ! =x

I had lots of fun last evening ! Thanks everyone who bought things to my house, and MOMMY who did the preperation of the food, daddy who .. did nothing but watch football =.= and support our first 4 pieces of BBQ-ed chicken wings. ALAS ! XIAO HU IS BACK WITH JIII. It was nightmare for my mom when xiao hu was around. Heh.

I now know what's the meaning of work hard, play hard. Gosh I miss SATURDAY !

Labels: