Oh all right. I guess I'm too bored to be doing anything, that's why I'm trying to make an effort by blogging more things, about what had taken place during the period that I didn't blog.
Nothing much actually, cos like I mentioned previously, I slacked for like 4 days, until yesterday (Saturday), I had to return to school for the second last BB lecture. It's amazing cos I managed to get my butt stuck onto the chair until the lesson was over. I couldn't understand what P.LUI was talking about, told you all right, she has this very weird hongkie-british-singlish accent and she doesn't "bite her words" properly. Even Jay Chou speaks clearer than her. She ended lecture 10 mins before actual time and I was left with about 1 hour and 40 minutes to kill. I can't go AF cos it'd be too early and the parking fee really is killer. It's damn costly and it's like you can go buy a set of MOS Burger and you'd still have change left. So I went to my dad's office and we went makan, I was craving for roti prata, so we went to a nearby place to eat. How sinful ! So he after that he drove me to AF which, I didn't want to arrive there so early, especially 2.30 on the dot... Cos of some foreseen circumstances. =X
I really came acrossed the "foreseen circumstances" ! No kidding man. Luckily I met a classmate and we chionged the staircase together.
French class was bloody peaceful. Majority were not there. Only 5 of us were present. Nora, Grace, the 2 kids and Cheryl weren't there. Gosh I love the class like that. Small and quiet.. and I was the noisest in class. I'm pretty proud of myself though, cos I actually spoke french throughout. I even introduced jiji's xiao hu to everyone. LOL. He's very well-accepted. :D Just that somehow my mom frightenes herself with it when me and my dad always play a prank on her and she'd freak out. And speaking of that, xiao hu decided that he needed a regime, so a rubber band is tied around his body cos he wants to have a nicely shaped body lol. Haha if you believe. It actually is for me to differentiate a real lizard from him. Cos he's always resting on the table where I always put the tv controllers. Now he's resting in the pouch which jii gave me, the one that has a mirror when you opened it.
Well I don't know what else to blog about already but basically that's all for the week. Next week is a hell of a long week cos there is a make up lect on wed, monday's ob lect and followed by tuesday DC lect, and lastly Saturday BB lect. And then comes the exams. Gosh. GOSH. GOSH !!!
Labels: some effort

<< Home