Monday, September 22, 2008

Omigosh... I just came back from a 10 course dinner ! I'm so freaking full !
It's not exactly a wedding dinner, it's just some dinner function that a temple organised and my mom's friend invited us there. Gosh... In the 10 course, I only enjoyed the "lian rong bao" and "kong bak bao without the kong bak" and the "orh nee". The rest.. were so-so only.


Seriously man I'm like, FULL. Can't sleep at this time of the day haha. Oh yea. During the dinner I saw people happily eating the "kong bak bao" with a lot of fatty "kong bak" *shakes head* near to 11pm ! It was the second last dish of the 10 course ! And most of them were the men who were eating. I stopped at course number 6, which was the fish. I wonder why guys can eat so much and don't get fat while the girls eat and go from size 5 to size 10. (okay i was just exaggerating.)


Anyway I'm gonna get fat from this late night dinner =.= Dinner wasn't served till 8.30pm. Sighs ! It's gonna be another long freaking week.

Labels: