Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Went to feed Pepper today, bathed her, walked her, beat her butt =x haha. She's still so stupid yet adorable. Anyway This is quite a short and random post.

*drum rolls*

TA-DAHHHHHHHHHH ! Forget about Barbara Bush.

My Phelps autobiography book flown in from the States :D


Proud owner of the book !


That's the proof to the post the other time annch wrote the theory on her pm in msn. lol. Now that Phelps said it... YOU have to believe it =X


Gosh. This is a pair of platform shoes my cousin bought for me from the States from AE and the heel is 9.5 cm. My god man I dunno how am I going to wear it out.. I'd look like a giant. I'd be 184.5m tall !


That's the stupid pepper. Trying to dry her with the dryer but she won't sit still.

Well... That's all folks ! HAhaha. Told you it's a short post right. lol.

Labels: