Yesterday was another fun, fun day, especially in the evening ! First thing first. I went to the morning lecture for DC and I was late. Couldn't find a parking space and ended up parking far far away from the school. =.= I called 2 of my friends cos I thought they were early. I kept calling and messaging but none of them answered the call. I was like, shit, something was amiss. It was 10:03am. When I went into the lecture hall, I don't seem to find any of them there. Cos either they'd be seated before lecture starts or not turn up at all. So taking a stack of lecture notes that was provided in the box for the lecture, I went to the very last row on the right side and sat down. Lecture had already started. I waited in vain for them to turn up but when it was 1030, I texted them to asked if they were coming, again. They replied me and told me they were not coming cos WL had just woke up, and Jill had gastric flu. Oh well. I had no choice but to sit through the lecture cos I already sat through halfway =x
The teacher was quite nice, she went around and came next to me and asked if everything was alright, and if the lecture was too fast. :D "Wow it's warm and cozy behind here huh.." LOL.
After lecture I went home and then headed to Sue Ling jie jie's house.. Pepper had freedom ! She was running around and all.. When my cousin opened the door for me, she dashed out of the house and my cousin closed the door and left her outside. LOL.
I took a video of her too. It was like Pepper was forbiddened to go into the room, but I kept tempting her by calling her to go into the room and when my cousin stood up, Pepper would just run to the kitchen. Trying to confuse her. lol. She didn't even know who to listen to. She just stood there, looked at me, then my cousin, me again, then my cousin. LOL. And the thing is, she'd just stand outside the room and peeked inside the room. (at some point in the video you will see her doing that) Click this video below to play. :D
See, the stupid dog trying to act pathetic. =x
Later in the evening, I went out at 715pm, to Raffles Place, to meet jii and WH ! We went chilling out at Timbre (the place that I went with MQ), my goodness, the queue was freaking long. So along the way we came across some statues and decided to take some pictures.
ANYWAYS... I had a lot of fun with both you guys ! hahhaha. Especially when WH asked me to guess what he was allergic to. LOL. HAHAHA !!! I hope you guys enjoyed yourself as much as I did ! :D

<< Home