Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Submitted my first project on Monday.
Lecture on MR was really boring... Which caused me and Jill to gossip. :D Dropped Jill at TM then I went to my aunty's house. Nearly vomitted blood. HAIZ.

We're going to Great World tomorrow to racky the place out, cos we are doing DC project on a particular retail store located there. Sighs. Still thinking whether to drive there or not.. Cos I know the way there, but don't know the way back. Sheesh. =/ Maybe I should try ? -shrugs-
Anyway. I kept reading online articles about Michael Phelps. I meant every morning. Ever since his victory of 8 gold medals in the Beijing Olympics, he's on the headlines, talk of the town etc etc. He's going to earn bigggggggg bucks over the next few years. Well he already started earning a lot. Still, I'm in the midst of obsession =X

iphone 3G is going to be on sale on Friday !
If you just buy the phone itself without plan, you need to pay 800 over dollars for that gadget. 0.0
If you sign up with plan, the phone is free. But the price of the plan is $201/month. =.=
So smart of Singtel.

Sighs. I'm going to my aunty's house later to tutor my cousin. His maths is horrible. I told SL jie jie on Monday (when I went over to her house and take Krispy Kreme she bought from Sydney! ) that on Tuesday and Wednesday (today) that I would be going over to tutor him and she asked me how was he faring in his Maths, and I told her I almost vomitted blood when I taught him, and then she went on asking, "So how many pails of blood are you going to vomit this time ?"

I told her, "If my pails of blood can exchange to something more valuable.. I don't mind vomitting." LOL. -hint hint- (She went to the States last nite. -grins-)


I'm gonna cut my fringe today. Can't stand it.

Labels: