Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've been such a good girl. (I think this opening line sucks. Everyone is using it. Let's be different.)

I've been obedient. (Does that sound better? Well in some sense, don't you think so ?)

Anyway, this weekend was a long one. Friday I crashed the morning lecture, then Saturday happened to be N.Day, therefore I need not go to af for french and today I stayed at home. Staying at home means doing project ? Well yea, I did, only for the introduction part. Cos the rest are like jigsaw, I have to piece them up together. This assignment had been given to be about one month ago and I'm still back at one square cos I didn't like my work and I redo all over again, which was quite a hassle.

My cousin --- He's such a wreck. A big SUCKER in e-maths. I don't know if he knows about the exsistence of my blog, but seriously, his maths suck big time. A confirm F9 if he doesn't buck up. Prelims' around the corner, he doesn't care, N level is just one month's time and he told be he wanna give up on maths. =.= I tutored him for both days and I almost.. ALMOST but not yet vomitted blood. PRoblems with him was he couldn't concentrate, don't give a damn about formulas, just come for the sake of coming etc etc. SIGHS. I haven't really give up hope on him yet, cos I think he can do it, it's just the matter if he wants to do it or not. These couple of days I've exhausted so much energy explaining to him all the terms and equations and all... And he ended up back at one square... I also don't know how to help him already.

Forget about this matter for a moment. I'm running a fever. A HIGH HIGH FEVER. Guess what fever is that ?

OLYMPIC FEVER !!!!!!!

4 years ago I was nuts about it, and now I'm nuts about it again !!!

This morning I watched Swimming and MICHAEL PHELPS BROKE HIS OWN RECORD !!!! He now holds the world record. (I can't remember how long he took to swim 8 laps but he's damn fast) My goodness and he has this great body which I think it's damn hot. Sheesh. I saw Bush in the spectators' seats and Phelps's mom ! When it was the prize giving ceremony, I felt so proud of him manz. =/ I meant I can feel how his mom feel. *So proud* SIGHS. He had tears in his eyes.

Me and Joshua were having this conversation in the morning and we were like "Walao he's so gorgeous..." and he told me that he was "fucking gorgeous only" LOL. I told him if I ever see Phelps I'd faint right on the spot. And he said, "imagine he puts his arm around you and takes a picture with you... you'll stay single all your life.." but then I typed, "Wah I will die with no regrets" LOL hahahhaah ! He knows my obsession with Phelps. Hee. I don't deny that.

Great body, great career, great prospects... personality wise.. Not sure about that... But overall.. Thumbs up for Phelps. My favourite swimmer. :D

J'aime la natation !

Then jiji came to my house this morning too ! Gosh. She bought me a book which I could doodle in it. THANKS JIJI !!! *muack* Sighs. No idea when to meet cos of the freaking projects piling up ! It's actually not really bad cos compared to poly.. POLY has TONS, but Uni has 1 for each module. Thank god !

Labels: